Here I list my yearly goals and sum up the progress through out the year.
In 2014 my main goal is to get our house organized and simplified in a way, that it requires mainly easy upkeep. I have divided my Big Goal into smaller goals, one bigger task for each period and allocated these into specific months. To go with the Big Goal, I’m also taking part to the 2014 Challenge to get rid of total of 2014 items this year.
January and February:
- Declutter First Round: go through the whole house once (making the upcoming goals easier)
GOAL ACHIEVED: over 1000 items in total gone!
March and April:
- Organize the Office, Kids Bedroom and Master Bedroom: have a designated home for each stuff in the room, keep it simple and organized. From this goal the office is a big bite.
GOAL ACHIEVED: done, done and done!
May and June:
- Organize the Hallway, Toilets, Bathroom and Kitchen: as above. From this goal the kitchen is a big bite.
GOAL ACHIEVED: done, done, done and done!
July and August:
- Have a Garage Sale
- Organize the Garage, Front and Back yard, and Living Room: as above. From this goal the garage sale and garage are the big bites.
September and October:
- Declutter Second Round: go through the whole house once more
November and December:
- Fine Tuning: still something to do? If not, just relax and enjoy!